Pat Buchanan said Speaker Newt Gingrich has no ideological core. Fair or unfair?
This is the new Pamela Gorman television ad. I wonder if Keith Olbermann can find a way to freak out about this commercial like he did the last ad? Maybe using a picture of Ronald Reagan will push him over the edge???
President Obama Announced He Will Not Campaign For Democratic Congressmen Against ObamaCare, Dems RejoicePosted on March 16th, 2010 by Fingers Malloy
This from the Telegraph.co.uk:
The president will refuse to make fund-raising visits during November elections to any district whose representative has not backed the bill.
A one-night presidential appearance can bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars in funds which would otherwise take months to accumulate through cold-calling by campaign volunteers.
Mr Obama’s threat came as the year-long debate over his signature domestic policy entered its final week.
Upon hearing of this latest development, Congressman Fake (D) Georgia said: “Thank God. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that I would be better off announcing that I am a truther than have him campaign for me. I’m not a truther by the way, or am I???”
Representative Imadeherup (D) Hawaii noted: “I don’t want him to come to my district, everything he touches turns to crap. I am going to campaign in front of this wax statue of Ronald Reagan. It looks real.”
As has been widely reported, Senator Jim Bunning has used Senate rules to hold up a 10 billion dollar extension of unemployment benefits. Bunning stated that this action was taken to enforce a law that mandates all spending bills passed are also to be paid for, which this bill is not.
The mainstream media has misreported this issue from the beginning. It has accused Bunning of using the filibuster (1 Senator can’t filibuster) and has under-reported the PAYGO issue.
So the Snark Factor examines how the press is treating Bunning, and determines how others would be treated by comparison in today’s mainstream media.
1. Charlie Rangel vs. Bunning- Sure Charlie is a tax cheat that also happens to be the Chairman of the House Committee on Ways and Means. But he’s a good Democrat. Oh and by the way, Bunning hates poor people.
2. The Octomom vs. Bunning- Yes she can be annoying. Yes she has lots of kids and she is getting government assistance until she scores a photo shoot in Swank Magazine, but she doesn’t hate the poor like Jim Bunning.
WINNER- Octy (my pet name for her)
3. Dustin Diamond vs. Bunning - Sure he can be half a cup of obnoxious. Anyone who has watched Celebrity Fit Club knows what I am talking about. But as a teenager he was Screech on the popular teen TV show Saved By the Bell. While Diamond was Screech on TV, Bunning was busy starving children.
4. Adolph Hitler vs. Bunning- Sure he murdered 6 million Jews and caused the destruction of much of Europe, but that was 70 years ago. Meanwhile, Jim Bunning hates you. Yes you!
5. Joseph Stalin vs. Bunning- Stalin was responsible for the death of millions of his own people, but we have no proof that he hated them as they died. There is concrete proof that Bunning hates the poor, especially poor children.
6. Ronald Reagan vs. Bunning- This is a tough one. As you know from listening to the MSM, Reagan is responsible for AIDS. He also hated poor people and he was a racist. But he has been out of office for over 20 years. Meanwhile, Bunning wishes that all poor people had AIDS.
*Calm down, it’s satire people…
President Ronald Reagan would have been 99 years old today. Here is a look back at his farewell address to the nation, given over 20 years ago.
Kerry Heretic of The Liberal Heretic, a Christmas song parody by the Loud Talker Paul Croteau, Aaron Neville and Ronald Reagan? Plus Metalbabe and the Mohawk and Los Tres Amigos. Now that’s a show my friend. Listen, or the polar bears will die!